Pure Cashmere - Chelsea Knit
100% Inner Mongolian Cashmere Chelsea Knit Cover and Long Hot Water Bottle Set
Free white cotton waffle cover included
Experience the warmth of wrapping your body in nature’s softest creation with YUYU's ultra-luxe Cashmere Collection.
Each cover is made from Grade A Inner Mongolian cashmere, renowned for being the softest cashmere in the world. The super-soft cashmere covers are adorned with twenty-two hand-stitched mother of pearl buttons that give off the perfect hint of shimmer as you wrap it around your body. Take your self-care routine to the next level with the Cashmere Collection.
Luxuriously presented in YUYU’s classic 85cm long, gold-foiled gift box and beautifully wrapped with Japanese gold flaked sanwa tissue paper, a guaranteed show stopper to gift your loved ones.
Experience the best of both worlds with the wearable strap feature
Because of the delicate material of the cashmere, all cashmere covers do not come with a wearable strap. But we've made sure for you to experience the best of both worlds by including an extra white Cotton Waffle cover which comes with YUYU's signature wearable strap feature, allowing you to tie it around your body, and carry the warmth from room to room.
Warm-up with your YUYU
- Keep your body warm and toasty while working from home/at the office/at night/while relaxing
- Target and ease your body’s aches, pains, and cramps through heat therapy
- By going green. Turn down your heating and cosy up with your YUYU. Lower your CO2 emissions while lowering your utility bills. A win-win for you and the environment.
- Help keep you warm and snug in the great outdoors while camping, backpacking, sailing and more.
Cool down with your YUYU
- Give yourself a full-body cool down on those hot days and nights.
- After an intense workout or race. Apply the YUYU around your neck and under your arms to cool your internal body temperature.
- To help ease any swelling or inflammation on your muscles or joints through targeted ice therapy.
- By going green. Turn the AC off and cool down the natural way.
- Dimensions: L81xW11cm.
- YUYU natural, rubber bottle included.
- Material: Forest Stewardship Certified (FSC), Sri Lankan, Fair Trade Rubber bottle, 100% cashmere wool cover.
- Chelsea Knit
- Requires less than a kettle of water to fill up (less than 1 litre). For full instructions, head to our FAQ page.
Note: If you are going to switch between hot and cold use, it is strongly advised to purchase a separate bottle from our Accessories page to prolong the use of the YUYU rubber bottle.
All YUYU long hot water bottle covers (except for the Cashmere Collection) are machine washable at 30°C.
- Wash with like colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
For additional care instructions, click here.
Before each use, check to make sure there are no damages (ex. punctures, splitting…etc.) to your YUYU rubber bottle.
To check for any leaks, fill cold or lukewarm water into the YUYU rubber bottle. If you notice that your YUYU rubber bottle is leaking, stop use immediately.
To replace your YUYU rubber bottle, head to the Accessories page.
When not in use
When not in use, keep your YUYU Bottle empty of water and stored in a cool, dry, dark place. We recommend hanging the bottle upside down with the stopper off so that the bottle stays dry inside. Please make sure that the bottle is kept away from direct exposure to sunlight.
For more info on how to care for your cover and YUYU Bottle, head to the Care Instructions page.
We aim to process all orders within 1 working day of when the order is placed. Please note that this does not include English bank or public holidays, or weekends. Please make sure to place your order by 1pm to ensure same day dispatch.
Delivery within the UK starts at £5.95 for our Standard service. All orders placed withing the UK continue to be upgraded to a Priority delivery. This does not guarantee a Next Day Service.
We also offer a Saturday delivery option within Great Britain.
Delivery to Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands is £6.95 (discounted from £10)
We ship worldwide. International delivery is sent with DHL and starts at £13.00.
Brexit: If you live in the EU, we now have a warehouse in Germany. You can order from our EU warehouse by making sure you place your order in EUR instead of GBP (choose the currency in the top menu). If your delivery is to the EU, we recommend that you place your order in EUR to avoid any UK to EU customs charges. If you want to deliver to a non EU address, the order must be placed in GBP.
Small parcels such as our stoppers can be sent with an untracked service.
Final delivery charges are calculated at checkout based on your delivery address as well as the order size. Delivery to remote areas and larger orders may cost more. Please note, some areas may have reduced services due to COVID restrictions, adverse weather conditions or lockdowns.
Please see full delivery and returns details, including a more in depth guide to our delivery rates at yuyubottle.com/delivery-and-returns