NEW Mint Linen
Wearable Cover & Long Hot Water Bottle
The Belgian Pimlico Linens are designed with the purest of fibres giving the covers a crisp feel. The added cotton wadding stitched between the outer cover and the inner lining provides an extra layer of insulation, helping to trap heat, giving you hours of warmth. The colours from this line are muted, giving a timeless look and feel. From the Ocean Mist to the Rose linen, they are a classic that will stand the test of time.
Warm-up with your YuYu
- Keep your body warm and toasty while working from home/at the office/at night/while relaxing.
- Target and ease your body’s aches, pains, and cramps through heat therapy.
- By going green. Turn down your heating and cosy up with your YuYu. Lower your CO2 emissions while lowering your utility bills. A win-win for you and the environment.
Cool down with your YuYu
- Give yourself a full-body cool down on those hot days and nights.
- After an intense workout or race. Apply the YuYu around your neck and under your arms to cool down your internal body temperature.
- To help ease any swelling or inflammation on your muscles or joints through targeted ice therapy.
- By going green. Turn the AC off and cool down the natural way.
- YuYu natural rubber bottle included.
- Dimensions: L81xW13cm.
- Material: FSC certified, Sri Lankan rubber bottle, 100% Belgian Linen with cotton wadding.
- Cover comes with a wearable strap feature, an original design of YuYu so you can wrap it, hug it, sling it around your body.
- Requires less than a kettle of water to fill up (less than 1 litre). For full instructions, head to our FAQ page.
Note: If you are going to switch between hot and cold use, it is strongly advised to purchase a separate bottle from our Accessories page to prolong the use of the YuYu rubber bottle.
All our hot water bottle covers, except the Cashmere Collection are machine washable at 30°.
We recommend that cashmere covers are hand washed and laid gently on a flat surface to dry. You can use a cashmere comb to remove any pilling that may occur. Cashmere combs are available to purchase with your cashmere YuYu Bottle.
When not in use, keep your YuYu Bottle empty of water and stored in a cool, dry, dark place. We recommend hanging the bottle upside down with the stopper off so that the bottle becomes completely dry inside. The bottle should be kept away from direct exposure to sunlight.
Find out more on our Care Instructions page.
Please note, some areas may have reduced services due to COVID restrictions or lockdowns.
Delivery fee is calculated at the checkout, based on your delivery address and what you order.
Standard UK Mainland Delivery: from £4.95
2-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
UK Mainland Priority Delivery (Please note: This is not a guaranteed next day delivery): from £9.95
*Please note that priority orders received by 1pm (Mon-Fri) are processed and dispatched on the same day and sent on a Next Working Day service. However couriers are not currently able to guarantee that your order will arrive by the next day. We have chosen to keep the option on our website, as we know that many customers may prefer to choose a potentially faster option.
Delivery to Highlands, Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Channel Islands: from £6.95
Delivery to Northern Ireland: from £6.95
Untracked UK Delivery (small parcels, such as stoppers only): £1.95
We ship internationally! Please click here for more delivery and returns information.
Brexit: If you live in the EU, we have decided to cover your import duty and tax until we find a permanent solution.