ICE Recovery Bottle Only - Grey
ICE Bottle Only, Cover Not Included
Fill with water + Freeze!
Take control of your recovery with this revolutionary ice recovery bottle. The athlete's trusted and tested favourite has 8 interconnected ice chambers that flex around your body like nothing you've ever used. It keeps ice cold for up to 6 hours on the body at room temperature and has recently been tested in extreme heat at +35 degrees Celsius, both at the Budapest World Athletics Championships and the Singapore Grand Prix, to keep athletes and Formula One drivers cool for 2 hours.
* 8 interconnected ice blocks. Each block is 10cm in diameter.
* At 90cm (35 inches) in length, the YUYU Ice Recovery Bottle is the longest ice pack available on the market.
* Custom Opening/Filling: Know what's keeping you cool. Fill it with water or create your own concoction.
* Targeted Relief: 8 connected ICE chambers wrap around you.
*Sustainable: Durable, Reusable and Biodegradable TPU ensures the product goes back to the earth.
* Eco-Friendly: Quality with a reduced environmental footprint.
* Safety First: Crafted from FDA-approved, food-safe material and CE Certified.
* Fill: Opt for 1 litre of water or less for a lighter wrap.
* Stretch: Hold both ends and stretch for even water distribution.
* Seal: Utilise the zip and Velcro for a secure seal.
* Freeze: Insert it in a plastic bag or YUYU cover, then freeze.
Wear: Slip it into any YUYU cover for optimal use.
* Only intended for cold use. Do not use with boiling water, and continual use with hot water may damage the TPU material.
* The TPU material is breathable, so expect considerable condensation as the ice melts. For sports use, it is best used with a lightweight ice recovery/waterproof cover.
* Although the Ice Recovery Pro bottle is more convenient, as it does not require freezing, the Ice Recovery bottle will stay colder for significantly longer than the Pro bottle.
All YUYU long hot water bottle covers (except for the Cashmere Collection) are machine washable at 30°C.
- Wash with like colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
For additional care instructions, click here.
Before each use, check to make sure there are no damages (ex. punctures, splitting…etc.) to your YUYU rubber bottle.
To check for any leaks, fill cold or lukewarm water into the YUYU rubber bottle. If you notice that your YUYU rubber bottle is leaking, stop use immediately.
To replace your YUYU rubber bottle, head to the Accessories page.
When not in use
When not in use, keep your YUYU Bottle empty of water and stored in a cool, dry, dark place. We recommend hanging the bottle upside down with the stopper off so that the bottle stays dry inside. Please make sure that the bottle is kept away from direct exposure to sunlight.
For more info on how to care for your cover and YUYU Bottle, head to the Care Instructions page.
We aim to process all orders within 1 working day of when the order is placed. Please note that this does not include English bank or public holidays, or weekends. Please make sure to place your order by 1pm to ensure same day dispatch.
Delivery within the UK starts at £4.95 for our Standard service and £6.95 for Priority (please note this does not guarantee a next day delivery). We also offer a Saturday delivery option within mainland Great Britain.
Delivery to Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands is £6.95 (discounted from £10)
We ship worldwide. International delivery is sent with DHL and starts at £13.00.
Brexit: If you live in the EU, we now have a warehouse in Germany. You can order from our EU warehouse by making sure you place your order in EUR instead of GBP (choose the currency in the top menu). If your delivery is to the EU, we recommend that you place your order in EUR to avoid any UK to EU customs charges. If you want to deliver to a non EU address, the order must be placed in GBP.
Final delivery charges are calculated at checkout based on your delivery address as well as the order size. Delivery to remote areas and larger orders may cost more. Please note, some areas may have reduced services due to COVID restrictions, adverse weather conditions or lockdowns.
Please see full delivery and returns details, including a more in depth guide to our delivery rates at yuyubottle.com/delivery-and-returns