Wearable Cover & Long Hot Water Bottle
The Made with Liberty Fabric Collection are quintessential British designs from its abstract floral and paisley prints to its soothing and harmonious colour combinations.
Available in 13 designs, indulge in your self-care routine by wrapping yourself in warmth in one of these beautiful prints.
Made out of 100% cotton, the Made with Liberty Fabrics are printed in their Liberty Printing Mill in northern Italy. The Liberty Fabrics realises unmatchable fluidity with a silk-like touch. Machine washable and durable for daily use, they make as unforgettable gifts and as stylish interior accessories for your home.
Warm-up with your YUYU
- Keep your body warm and toasty while working from home/at the office/at night/while relaxing.
- Target and ease your body’s aches, pains, and cramps through heat therapy.
- By going green. Turn down your heating and cosy up with your YUYU. Lower your CO2 emissions while lowering your utility bills. A win-win for you and the environment.
- Help keep you warm and snug in the great outdoors while camping, backpacking, sailing and more.
Cool down with your YUYU
- Give yourself a full-body cool down on those hot days and nights.
- After an intense workout or race. Apply the YUYU around your neck and under your arms to cool your internal body temperature down.
- To help ease any swelling or inflammation on your muscles or joints through targeted ice therapy.
- By going green. Turn the AC off and cool down the natural way.
- Dimensions: L81xW11cm.
- YUYU natural, rubber bottle included.
- Material: Forest Stewardship Certified (FSC), Sri Lankan, Fair Trade Rubber bottle, 100% cotton cover with duvet lining.
- A wearable strap feature that allows you to wear it multiple ways and go hands-free.
- Signature honeycomb-patterned lining on the inside of the cover.
- Requires less than a kettle of water to fill up (less than 1 litre). For full instructions, head to our FAQ page.
Note: If you are going to switch between hot and cold use, it is strongly advised to purchase a separate bottle from our Accessories page to prolong the use of the YUYU rubber bottle.
All YUYU long hot water bottle covers (except for the Cashmere Collection) are machine washable at 30°.
Cashmere cover care
We recommend that cashmere covers are hand washed and laid gently on a flat surface to dry. You can use a cashmere comb to remove any pilling that may occur. Cashmere combs are available to purchase with your cashmere YUYU Bottle.
When not in use
When not in use, keep your YUYU Bottle empty of water and stored in a cool, dry, dark place. We recommend hanging the bottle upside down with the stopper off so that the bottle becomes completely dry inside. The bottle should be kept away from direct exposure to sunlight.
Find out more on our Care Instructions page.
We aim to process all orders within 1 working day of when the order is placed. Please note that this does not include English bank or public holidays, or weekends. Please make sure to place your order by 1pm to ensure same day dispatch.
Delivery within the UK starts at £5.95 for our Standard service (Hermes) and is £9.95 for Priority delivery (DX or DHL). We also offer a Saturday delivery option within Great Britain.
Delivery to Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands is £6.95 (discounted from £10)
We ship worldwide. International delivery is sent with DHL and starts at £13.00.
Brexit: If you live in the EU, we now have a warehouse in Germany. You can order from our EU warehouse by making sure you place your order in EUR instead of GBP (choose the currency in the top menu). If your delivery is to the EU, we recommend that you place your order in EUR to avoid any UK to EU customs charges. If you want to deliver to a non EU address, the order must be placed in GBP.
Small parcels such as our stoppers can be sent with an untracked service.
Final delivery charges are calculated at checkout based on your delivery address as well as the order size. Delivery to remote areas and larger orders may cost more. Please note, some areas may have reduced services due to COVID restrictions, adverse weather conditions or lockdowns.
Please see full delivery and returns details, including a more in depth guide to our delivery rates at yuyubottle.com/delivery-and-returns