Limited Edition England Rugby YUYU - Black & White
Wearable cover (with water-resistant lined cover - ideal for ice use) and long hot water bottle set
YUYU Bottle is beyond proud to announce we are an official licensee of England Rugby! The Limited Edition bespoke cover for the England Women's senior team can now be yours to purchase. Cosy up with the YUYU Bottle to keep you warm whilst watching rugby or if you're a player yourself, use the YUYU as an ice pack as the Red Roses do!
What's different about the cover?
Our traditional YUYU cover has had a multi-climate upgrade to make it the perfect cooling device! The England Rugby Roses cover is designed with a water-resistant lining with zip closure, so when you ice your YUYU rubber bottle, the condensation stays inside the water-resistant lining and not on you! In addition, the cover comes with a double-sided design, showcasing the team colours.
Cool down with your YUYU
- Give yourself a full-body cool down on those hot days and nights.
- After an intense workout or race. Apply the YUYU around your neck and under your arms to cool your internal body temperature down.
- To help ease any swelling or inflammation on your muscles or joints through targeted ice therapy.
- By going green. Turn the AC off and cool down the natural way.
For the ultimate cool down
Freeze time: 3-5 hours
- Pour water 1/2- 3/4 way into the YUYU rubber bottle. Avoid filling all the way to the top as it may expand and stretch the bottle.
- Expel any excess air from the YUYU rubber bottle. Secure the stopper finger-tight to prevent leakage.
- Place the YUYU rubber bottle into the freezer for 3-5 hours (or until icy and slushy). Note: The time it takes to completely freeze will vary depending on the freezer you are using.
- Take the YUYU rubber bottle out of the freezer and gently place it into the cover and begin using.
Warm-up with your YUYU
- Keep your body warm and toasty while working from home/at the office/at night/while relaxing.
- Target and ease your body’s aches, pains, and cramps through heat therapy.
- By going green. Turn down your heating and cosy up with your YUYU. Lower your CO2 emissions while lowering your utility bills. A win-win for you and the environment.
- Help keep you warm and snug in the great outdoors while camping, backpacking, sailing, and more.
For the ultimate warm-me-up
- Boil water and wait 4-5 minutes to allow the water to cool.
- Hold the YUYU rubber bottle by the neck and pour slowly into the bottle.
- If you are planning to wear the YUYU, fill to a maximum of 2/3 capacity or less.
- For maximum flexibility, very carefully expel any excess air by holding the neck up to avoid spilling.
- Secure the stopper finger-tight to prevent leakage.
- Wrap it, hug it, sling it around your body and take the warmth with you
- YUYU natural rubber bottle included.
- Dimensions: L81xW11cm.
- Material: Forest Stewardship Certified (FSC), Sri Lankan, Fair Trade Rubber bottle, 89% recycled polyester, 11% elastine cover, 100% polyester water-resistant lining with zip closure.
- A wearable strap feature that allows you to wear it multiple ways and go hands-free.
- Signature honeycomb-patterned lining on the inside of the cover.
- Requires less than a kettle of water to fill up (less than 1 litre). For full instructions, head to our FAQ page.
Note: If you are going to switch between hot and cold use, it is strongly advised to purchase a separate bottle from our Accessories page to prolong the use of the YUYU rubber bottle.
All YUYU long hot water bottle covers (except for the Cashmere Collection) are machine washable at 30°C.
- Wash with like colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
For additional care instructions, click here.
Before each use, check to make sure there are no damages (ex. punctures, splitting…etc.) to your YUYU rubber bottle.
To check for any leaks, fill cold or lukewarm water into the YUYU rubber bottle. If you notice that your YUYU rubber bottle is leaking, stop use immediately.
To replace your YUYU rubber bottle, head to the Accessories page.
When not in use
When not in use, keep your YUYU Bottle empty of water and stored in a cool, dry, dark place. We recommend hanging the bottle upside down with the stopper off so that the bottle stays dry inside. Please make sure that the bottle is kept away from direct exposure to sunlight.
For more info on how to care for your cover and YUYU Bottle, head to the Care Instructions page.
We aim to process all orders within 1 working day of when the order is placed. Please note that this does not include English bank or public holidays, or weekends. Please make sure to place your order by 1pm to ensure same day dispatch.
Delivery within the UK starts at £5.95 for our Standard service (Hermes) and is £9.95 for Priority delivery (DX or DHL). We also offer a Saturday delivery option within Great Britain.
Delivery to Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands is £6.95 (discounted from £10)
We ship worldwide. International delivery is sent with DHL and starts at £13.00.
Brexit: If you live in the EU, we now have a warehouse in Germany. You can order from our EU warehouse by making sure you place your order in EUR instead of GBP (choose the currency in the top menu). If your delivery is to the EU, we recommend that you place your order in EUR to avoid any UK to EU customs charges. If you want to deliver to a non EU address, the order must be placed in GBP.
Small parcels such as our stoppers can be sent with an untracked service.
Final delivery charges are calculated at checkout based on your delivery address as well as the order size. Delivery to remote areas and larger orders may cost more. Please note, some areas may have reduced services due to COVID restrictions, adverse weather conditions or lockdowns.
Please see full delivery and returns details, including a more in depth guide to our delivery rates at yuyubottle.com/delivery-and-returns