Lochcarron Tartan Cover Only
From kilt to catwalk to your home, the Lochcarron of Scotland Collection brings a level of luxury and sophistication into your life with its timeless Scottish tartan prints.
Made in Scotland from 100% pure new wool, wrap yourself in warmth with three classic designs, the Buchanan Blue, the Royal Stewart, and the Thomson Camel. Steeped in history, each tartan has its own unique story for you to discover. Elevate your self-care routine with these one-of-a-kind Lochcarron of Scotland tartan YUYU Bottles.
Warm-up with your YUYU
- Keep your body warm and toasty while working from home/at the office/at night/while relaxing.
- Target and ease your bodyâ€™s aches, pains, and cramps through heat therapy.
- By going green. Turn down your heating and cosy up with your YUYU. Lower your CO2 emissions while lowering your utility bills. A win-win for you and the environment.
- Help keep you warm and snug in the great outdoors while camping, backpacking, sailing and more.
Cool down with your YUYU
- Give yourself a full-body cool down on those hot days and nights.
- After an intense workout or race. Apply the YUYU around your neck and under your arms to cool your internal body temperature down.
- To help ease any swelling or inflammation on your muscles or joints through targeted ice therapy.
- By going green. Turn the AC off and cool down the natural way.
- Lochcarron of Scotland tartan cover only. YUYU rubber bottle and box not included.
- Dimensions: L81xW13cm.
- Material: 100% pure new wool cover.
- A wearable strap feature that allows you to wear it multiple ways and go hands-free.
- Signature honeycomb-patterned lining on the inside of the cover.
All YUYU long hot water bottle covers (except for the Cashmere Collection) are machine washable at 30°C.
- Wash with like colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
For additional care instructions, click here.
Before each use, check to make sure there are no damages (ex. punctures, splitting…etc.) to your YUYU rubber bottle.
To check for any leaks, fill cold or lukewarm water into the YUYU rubber bottle. If you notice that your YUYU rubber bottle is leaking, stop use immediately.
To replace your YUYU rubber bottle, head to the Accessories page.
When not in use
When not in use, keep your YUYU Bottle empty of water and stored in a cool, dry, dark place. We recommend hanging the bottle upside down with the stopper off so that the bottle stays dry inside. Please make sure that the bottle is kept away from direct exposure to sunlight.
For more info on how to care for your cover and YUYU Bottle, head to the Care Instructions page.
We aim to process all orders within 1 working day of when the order is placed. Please note that this does not include English bank or public holidays, or weekends. Please make sure to place your order by 1pm to ensure same day dispatch.
Delivery within the UK starts at £5.95 for our Standard service (EVRi) and is £9.95 for Priority delivery (DX). We also offer a Saturday delivery option within Great Britain.
Delivery to Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands is £6.95 (discounted from £10)
We ship worldwide. International delivery is sent with DHL and starts at £13.00.
Brexit: If you live in the EU, we now have a warehouse in Germany. You can order from our EU warehouse by making sure you place your order in EUR instead of GBP (choose the currency in the top menu). If your delivery is to the EU, we recommend that you place your order in EUR to avoid any UK to EU customs charges. If you want to deliver to a non EU address, the order must be placed in GBP.
Small parcels such as our stoppers can be sent with an untracked service.
Final delivery charges are calculated at checkout based on your delivery address as well as the order size. Delivery to remote areas and larger orders may cost more. Please note, some areas may have reduced services due to COVID restrictions, adverse weather conditions or lockdowns.
Please see full delivery and returns details, including a more in depth guide to our delivery rates at yuyubottle.com/delivery-and-returns