ICE Recovery - Green & Khaki
ICE Bottle and Padded Wearable Cover
YUYU ICE Recovery Bottle + Wearable Fabric Cover
Unlock unparalleled recovery and comfort with YUYU’s latest innovation: the ICE Recovery Bottle wrapped in our signature Stay DRY- Fabric.
- Pure Practicality: Every YUYU champions simplicity, embracing both form and function.
- Innovation & Elegance: Not just functional, but a statement. YUYU goes beyond the ordinary.
- Comfort Redefined: Relaxation starts with YUYU, anytime, anywhere.
* Elite Recovery: YUYU ICE is crafted for the world's top athletes.
* Sustainability Commitment: Eco-friendly design makes YUYU a planet-first pick.
* Trusted & Tested: Chosen by top athletes and sports legends.
* Extended Design: A market-leading 90cm (35 inches) length.
* Custom Filling: Control your fill for a bespoke recovery session.
* Targeted Relief: 8 connected ICE chambers wrap around you.
* Eco-Friendly Build: Lightweight TPU that biodegrades in 3-5 years.
* All-Day Cooling: Up to 6 hours on the body or 10+ hours standalone.
* Versatile Use: From elite training recovery to relief from hot flushes.
* Certifications: CE Certified and an Internationally Registered Design.
Wearable Fabric Cover:
* Padded Fabric Cover: Manage moisture even post-intense workouts.
* Luxury Touch: Ultra-soft materials for a premium feel.
* Extended Cold: Remains icy up to 6 hours on the body.
TPU Bottle Features:
* Built to Last: Biodegradable TPU ensures durability.
* Eco-Friendly: Quality with a reduced environmental footprint.
* Safety First: Crafted from FDA-approved, food-safe material and CE Certified.
Bottle User Guide:
* Fill: Opt for 1 litre for extended cold or less for a lighter wrap.
* Stretch: Hold both ends & stretch for even water distribution.
* Seal: Utilise the zip and velcro for a secure seal.
* Freeze: Insert in a plastic bag or YUYU cover, then freeze.
* Wear: Slip into any YUYU cover for optimal use.
All YUYU long hot water bottle covers (except for the Cashmere Collection) are machine washable at 30°C.
- Wash with like colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
For additional care instructions, click here.
Before each use, check to make sure there are no damages (ex. punctures, splitting…etc.) to your YUYU rubber bottle.
To check for any leaks, fill cold or lukewarm water into the YUYU rubber bottle. If you notice that your YUYU rubber bottle is leaking, stop use immediately.
To replace your YUYU rubber bottle, head to the Accessories page.
When not in use
When not in use, keep your YUYU Bottle empty of water and stored in a cool, dry, dark place. We recommend hanging the bottle upside down with the stopper off so that the bottle stays dry inside. Please make sure that the bottle is kept away from direct exposure to sunlight.
For more info on how to care for your cover and YUYU Bottle, head to the Care Instructions page.
We aim to process all orders within 1 working day of when the order is placed. Please note that this does not include English bank or public holidays, or weekends. Please make sure to place your order by 1pm to ensure same day dispatch.
Delivery within the UK starts at £4.95 for our Standard service and £6.95 for Priority (please note this does not guarantee a next day delivery). We also offer a Saturday delivery option within mainland Great Britain.
Delivery to Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands is £6.95 (discounted from £10)
We ship worldwide. International delivery is sent with DHL and starts at £13.00.
Brexit: If you live in the EU, we now have a warehouse in Germany. You can order from our EU warehouse by making sure you place your order in EUR instead of GBP (choose the currency in the top menu). If your delivery is to the EU, we recommend that you place your order in EUR to avoid any UK to EU customs charges. If you want to deliver to a non EU address, the order must be placed in GBP.
Final delivery charges are calculated at checkout based on your delivery address as well as the order size. Delivery to remote areas and larger orders may cost more. Please note, some areas may have reduced services due to COVID restrictions, adverse weather conditions or lockdowns.
Please see full delivery and returns details, including a more in depth guide to our delivery rates at yuyubottle.com/delivery-and-returns