Wearable Cover & Long Hot Water Bottle
Soft to the touch, the Luxury Fleece covers will instantly elevate your hot water bottle experience to a whole new level. These plush covers are the perfect covers to wrap around your body with its wearable strap feature or cosy up to all year long.
Warm-up with your YuYu
- Keep your body warm and toasty while working from home/at the office/at night/while relaxing.
- Target and ease your body’s aches, pains, and cramps through heat therapy.
- By going green. Turn down your heating and cosy up with your YuYu. Lower your CO2 emissions while lowering your utility bills. A win-win for you and the environment.
Cool down with your YuYu
- Give yourself a full-body cool down on those hot days and nights.
- After an intense workout or race. Apply the YuYu around your neck and under your arms to cool down your internal body temperature.
- To help ease any swelling or inflammation on your muscles or joints through targeted ice therapy.
- By going green. Turn the AC off and cool down the natural way.
- YuYu natural rubber bottle included.
- Dimensions: L81xW13cm.
- Material: FSC certified, Sri Lankan rubber bottle, 100% polyester fleece cover.
- Requires less than a kettle of water to fill up (less than 1 litre). For full instructions, head to our FAQ page.
Note: If you are going to switch between hot and cold use, it is strongly advised to purchase a separate bottle from our Accessories page to prolong the use of the YuYu rubber bottle.
All our hot water bottle covers, except the Cashmere Collection are machine washable at 30°.
We recommend that cashmere covers are hand washed and laid gently on a flat surface to dry. You can use a cashmere comb to remove any pilling that may occur. Cashmere combs are available to purchase with your cashmere YuYu Bottle.
When not in use, keep your YuYu Bottle empty of water and stored in a cool, dry, dark place. We recommend hanging the bottle upside down with the stopper off so that the bottle becomes completely dry inside. The bottle should be kept away from direct exposure to sunlight.
Find out more on our Care Instructions page.
Please note, some areas may have reduced services due to COVID restrictions or lockdowns.
Delivery fee is calculated at the checkout, based on your delivery address and what you order.
Standard UK Mainland Delivery: from £4.95
2-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
UK Mainland Priority Delivery (Please note: This is not a guaranteed next day delivery): from £9.95
*Please note that priority orders received by 1pm (Mon-Fri) are processed and dispatched on the same day and sent on a Next Working Day service. However couriers are not currently able to guarantee that your order will arrive by the next day. We have chosen to keep the option on our website, as we know that many customers may prefer to choose a potentially faster option.
Delivery to Highlands, Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Channel Islands: from £6.95
Delivery to Northern Ireland: from £6.95
Untracked UK Delivery (small parcels, such as stoppers only): £1.95
We ship internationally! Please click here for more delivery and returns information.
Brexit: If you live in the EU, we have decided to cover your import duty and tax until we find a permanent solution.